We are excited to have you join us as a new shooting member at The Nemacolin Field Club. Please take time to review the membership polices and benefits below.
After purchase, you will pick-up your Membership at The Nemacolin Field Club, or contact 724-329-6770 with any questions.
- Two guests per visit; receive member rates
- One complimentary gun rental per visit
- 15% discount at The Field Club retail outlet (some exclusions may apply)
- We kindly ask for a 24-hour-advance reservation for members.
- All member guests MUST fill out a wavier every time they join the member to shoot. We only keep the member’s waiver on file.
- Due to the current ammunition limits, we reserve the right to not sell ammunition to members or charge market ammunition prices to members.
- We ask that all new members make a 24-hour reservation and complete a member safety instructional session.
- This will include a trapper guide fee and will be for one-time only. This training session is a common practice at gun clubs throughout the United States.
- Trappers are available daily, based on availability, at 9am, 11am, 1pm, and 3pm.
- Trapper guide member rates are $20 per group and do not include tax or gratuity.
- We recommend a 20% gratuity for each session with a trapper guide.
- After completing the session, members are not required to take a trapper guide out with them on course.
- We ask that all members are on the course by 3pm daily.
A membership to The Nemacolin Field Club does not provide access to the resort and only allows access to The Field Club and activities held at The Nemacolin Field Club campus.